Are you considering buying or selling a property, working with a builder, or looking for a new development opportunity? If so, you may have heard the term “full service real estate broker” thrown around. But what does this term really mean and how can it benefit you as a client? In this blog post, we’ll explore the role of a full service real estate broker, with a focus on how Ivy Residential can help buyers, sellers, builders, and developer clients.
At Ivy Residential, we pride ourselves on offering a full suite of services to our clients. Whether you’re a buyer, seller, builder, or developer, we have the expertise and resources to help you achieve your real estate goals. Here are just a few ways we can assist you:
- We’ll help you find the right property based on your needs and preferences.
- We’ll negotiate on your behalf to get you the best possible price and terms.
- Suggest local third party vendors and partners including mortgage brokers, inspectors, closing attorneys, etc.
- We’ll guide you through the closing process, making sure all the necessary steps are taken care of.
- We’ll help you price your property correctly and develop a marketing strategy to attract the right buyers.
- Make suggestions on staging the property & hiring the best photographer & marketing team to get the most exposure & generate interest.
- We’ll handle all the paperwork and legal aspects of the transaction, ensuring a smooth closing.
- We’ll provide you with regular updates and feedback throughout the selling process.
- Need finished or entitled lots? Let us know!
- We have a team that focuses on land acquisition for our builder & developer clients.
- We’ll provide marketing and sales support to help you achieve your sales goals.
- Need raw land? We help source for developers on a regular basis.
- We’ll create a comprehensive marketing and sales strategy to bring a builder buyer or end user for your new development.
- We provide ongoing support throughout the sales process, including managing the sales team and handling contracts and closing.
In short, as a full service real estate broker, Ivy Residential is committed to providing our clients with the highest level of service and support. Whether you’re buying, selling, building, or developing, we’re here to help you every step of the way. Contact us today to learn more about how we can assist you with your real estate needs.